[Openstack-i18n] String changes in master

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Tue Sep 24 17:32:35 UTC 2013

Hi Akihiro!

Due to the deadline today I wanted to push the changes out as soon as possible.
The dependencies thing is now sorted and I've sent some of your
patches to recheck.

Sadly there will be more string fixes along the way to release judging
by the changes in review already, so the translators will have to be
vigilant ;)

Have a nice day,
--
DeeJay1