[Openstack-i18n] Strange source string on Transifex

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:46:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TRANSLATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING STRINGS

The issue that a couple of wrong source strings are displayed I
reported yesterday has been fixed.
However the wrong strings are just substituted by the correct strings and
they are never marked as fuzzy or untranslated.

You must have wrong translations corresponding to the wrong source strings.
Some wrong source strings are completely different from the correct ones.
Please make sure to check your translations for strings in the following list.

/FYI/ Texts in parentheses are the wrong source strings.

== Horizon Translations ==

* Limit Summary    (<-- Summary)
* Instances     (<-- Instance)
* Select a period of time to query its usage     (<-- Select a month
to query its usage)
* This Period's VCPU-Hours    (<-- This Month's VCPU-Hours)
* This Period's GB-Hours     (<-- This Month's GB-Hours)

== OpenStack Dashboard Translations ==

* All Projects    (<-- Projects)
* Project Groups   (<-- Projects)
* Not Found    (<-- Page Not Found)