[Openstack-i18n] I18n (translation) team meeting at 0000UTC this Thursday

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Sep 18 06:06:32 UTC 2013

Hi, all

We will have the I18n team meeting at 0000 UTC on Sep. 19th in the IRC
channel #openstack-meeting.

We will focus on the Horizon I18n in this meeting, and address below
topics:
   Action items from the last meeting
   Horizon translation progress report
   The merging time and criteria of Horizon translations
   Design summit session proposals in I18n areas
   Open discussion

We have made a good progress on Horizon I18n now. From the dashboard of
Transifex,
we can see 4 languages translations (Japanese, Simple Chinese, Portuguese
(Brazil),English (Australia))
of Horizon are almost 100% completed, 5 languages translations (Korean,
French, Polish, Spanish, and
Traditional Chinese) are more than 50% completed. There are a big number of
languages,
e.g. Czech, Finnish, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, and German, which have a
good start now.
We also ran the I18n test of Horizon and reported 12 bugs around I18n
during the passed two weeks.
Havana release will come soon. If we work together on a final sprint, we
can make a good internationalized
OpenStack Dashboard in this release.

If you have interests or questions or problems around Horizon I18n, welcome
to join the meeting.
If the time is not appropriate for you, welcome to join the mailing list:
openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
and discuss with I18n team.

Our wiki is here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam
The Transifex website is here: