[Openstack-i18n] Strange source string on Transifex

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Tue Sep 17 08:54:39 UTC 2013

"Ying Chun Guo" <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
> It's strange.
>
> I think we may need to remove "fuzzy" from the source file "en.po"
> and update Transifex. We also need to find a option setting to
> avoid the fuzzy matching while generating messages.

Unfortunately it's not possible to force Django not to provide fuzzy
translations, see [0].

I'm hoping that Akihiro's patch (thanks!) will resolve the problem
by removing all existing 'en' translations (so there shouldn't be
anything to fuzzy-match against).

Regards,

Julie

[0] https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/10852