[Openstack-i18n] Horizon I18n update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:06:30 UTC 2013

Hi Gabriel,

This is a good point. AFAIK there is no conclusion at this moment.
It needs to be discussed in coming I18N meetings.

For languages with a few translators, translation 100% is almost same
as reviewed 100% :-)
We need to determine whether we will import another translation update
before Havana release
after hearing the progress of translation.

I personally do not want to apply a strict deadline on it.
Havana release itself is scheduled at the middle of October, and IMHO
we will have enough chance to update the translations :-)
I18N is considered as one of the important points in Horizon team, and
I can coordinate as possible as I can.