[Openstack-i18n] Horizon I18n update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:30:57 UTC 2013

IMO the date limit Sep 24th is one of the milestone though it is an
important milestone.
There are many languages so we need to define the milestones.

Sep 24th date limit is scheduled so that our translation is a part of
Horizon RC1 release.
Though the exact release date depends on each project, it is scheduled
to release in this month.
The important point is that RC1 can become Havana release unless
serious bugs are found.

We can update after RC1, but I am not sure it can be included in
Havana first release (2013.2).
There is a possibility it is delayed to the next stable point release
(2013.2.1).

I believe I18N and Horizon core team (including me) take into account
the status of translations
and we try to update the translations as much as possible until Havana release.
The above explained above is just a possibility.