[Openstack-i18n] Translated documents publish processing discussion in HongKong summit

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:43:52 UTC 2013

Hi Daisy and all,

I summarized our experiences/pains in Havana Horizon translation and
what we need to be addressed.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ax2nmVnJyMyaYP_T1mRuInnjt1g29NK2Fv8WtGtjxYk/edit?usp=sharing

I believe it is a good start point to discuss.
Everyone can edit this document. Feel free to add it.

While I will be at Hong Kong, I am not sure I can attend the
translation session in Hong Kong.