[Openstack-i18n] Collecting requirements to translation tools

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:40:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Parag N(पराग़) <panemade at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    Just a suggestion from me. There is a new translation tool Zanata
> available. Its hosted at URL http://zanata.org. Can this tool be also
> considered for comparison?
>
> Regards,
> Parag.
Thanks Parag, for highlighting the Zanata translation tool.
@Daisy Please update the docs "Translation Management Comparison." for Zanata.
Zanata is an open source project which uses java as a core technologies.
It currently supports GNU Gettext-based PO files, Java Properties,
XLIFF translation file formats.
It's code is available on github[ https://github.com/zanata/zanata-server/ ].

Someone please add more features of the Zanata with respect to the
Translation management Comparison Docs.