[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation status update for Havana

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:10:39 UTC 2013

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I cannot take time to do the import after Thursday afternoon.
If someone volunteers to do this, we can delay the import. Otherwise I
posted the import patch tonight.

I can send a mail to Gabriel and after that I hope you would like to
follow the progress.
I think it is a request from you as I18N lead.

I already did my best and would not like to take more time on such
coordination at this moment.