[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation status update for Havana

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:31:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for your translation effort for Havana RC1 release.
RC1 release starts and Horizon RC1 is coming soon.
It contains translations of ~100% translated languages.
I really appreciate your work!!

== Extra translation request ==
Horizon made several number of fixes in RC1 phase and
there are several changes in translation strings.
I just synced POT files with the latest Horizon master repository
and pushed them to Transifex.

== Schedule for Havana Horizon RC2 (not determined yet) ==
I will request another Release Candidate (RC2) to import translations.
The exact plan will be discussed with Gabriel, Horizon PTL from now.
My current plan is to import translation updates at the middle next week.
I will let you all know if there is an update.

Thanks,
Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>