[Openstack-i18n] The meaning of a string to be translated

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:49:40 UTC 2013

Hi Daisy,

I would suggest to ask it in openstack ML not in i18n list
since only few folks who know details of a specific project are
subscribing this list.

I don't have an answer. I guess it means how long networks exist.
If I have two networks for one hour, "Network Duration" will be two hours.
It is just my guess. I haven't checked ceilometer code.