[Openstack-i18n] Translation check site (automatic Tx import is now resumed)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:59:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As we discussed in the last IRC meeting, I just resumed
automatic translation import on the translation check site I am running.

http://v157-7-133-23.myvps.jp:13580/
Username : demo / admin
Password : opstjpHavana

devstack with stable/havana release (today's latest) is running on the site.

Translations are imported automatically from Transifex every hour.

The list of available languages contains not only languages with Havana release
but also languages with some translations on Transifex.
If you don't see your language on the list, please let me know.