[Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:18:35 UTC 2013

Hi Daisy,

AFAIK, the current process to update Tx sources is done manually.
I have a couple of scripts to automate the process but they are
invoked manually.
I think when the repository is renamed does not matter much from this
point of view.

Another important point is that we should have enough time for
translators to know renaming.
>From this point of view, unless renaming is done in a few days, it
would be better to wait
until the next Havana update is shipped.

Regards,
Akihiro