[Openstack-i18n] Horizon(Havana) found typing error at korean translation.

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 03:28:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

Don't worry for translation types/errors :-)
We made a great work before Havana release and the time was really limited.

AFAIK, we don't have any way to track bugs/typos in translations.
I think Transifex comment (with enabling an issue checkbox) is the only way.

As mailed from Julie and me, Horizon team have a plan to update translations of
Horizon in the next havana update (if I18N team want to do so).
I will pull all transifex translations with the same policy as for
Havana release.