[Openstack-i18n] Collecting requirements to translation tools

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Sun Nov 3 17:38:58 UTC 2013

How do you think using the same mechanism to track bugs as other projects
(e.g. docs, infrastructure)?
For example, bugs management in launchpad?

The question is: when finding bugs, do we fix bugs through translation UI
or updating po files directly?
If we choose the later one, I think launchpad can be used.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)