[Openstack-i18n] [Openstack-docs] Operations Guide Transifex update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 22:29:17 UTC 2013

Thanks for the clarification of the status.
I am now exploring the infrastructure scripts, though I don't have
enough time to work on them at the moment.

Regarding Operations guide, I am working Japanese translation to
up-to-date by forking the git repository. The translated version will
be updated soon.

Akihiro