[Openstack-i18n] Create a wiki page for your local translation team

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Dec 19 09:11:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

In order to attract more translators and clearly guide them to start
contribution, I re-organized our team's wiki page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam.

In the new version, there is a place to introduce each local translation
team. See:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam#Local_Translation_Teams.

@ Coordinators, please create a child wiki page (either in English or in
your own language) under /I18nTeam to introduce your translation team with
below information at least: contact information, main page if you have, and
the work items you are working on. For example, I created /I18nTeam/zh_cn
to introduce Chinese translation team. Feel free to add more information to
your local team page if you want.

Now we have pages for Chinese (China), English (Australia),and Korean. You
can use them as samples.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks and regards