[Openstack-i18n] Translation update in Havana stable release

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 13:28:47 UTC 2013

Hi Lukasz,

I am sure what you are expecting.

For example, in Japanese, we assign different strings for "%(action)s
%(data_type)s". (sorry for using localized characters)
The difference is a character between "action" and "data_type".
  context present : %(data_type)sの%(action)s
  context past : %(data_type)sを%(action)s

"present" string is used in table-action.png and confirm-actions.png,
and "past" string is used in success-message.png.
We cannot replace them each other and need to assign different strings
in Japanese.

I am not sure the above example answers to your question.