[Openstack-i18n] stable/havana Horizon translation update: FFE possibility?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:27:02 UTC 2013

Hi stable team,
(Cc: I18N team)

I18N and Horizon team would like to update Horizon translations for havana
2013.2.1 update. Several translation fixes have been done in Transifex and
there are several patches which fixes wrong strings in Horizon.
However, some of them were merged just a few days ago and some of them
are under review[1].

To allow translators to update and validate their translations,
I would like to request FFE of updating Horizon translations
My current plan is to propose a patch of translation update Sunday.
The patch update POT files (source language, English) and PO files of
each languages.
(Note that the patch is not a backport and proposed to stable/havana directly
since strings are different in both branches.)

[1] Patches with string fixes under review. I hope they will be a part
of the next update.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58103/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58139/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/59916/