[Openstack-i18n] The Transifex '%' problem

Gabriel Wainer gabrielcw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:02:32 UTC 2013

Another thing I noticed in the Transifex web client is that if the string
contains "|%s|", it never loads. If I choose on the list one string as this
one from nova-translations:

networks retrieved for instance: |%s|

The loading icon keeps turning forever and never finishes loading data for
translation. However if the string has other things like "|%(address)s|"
between the pipes, it works.

Doesn't seems to be a browser issue. I tried Chrome, Opera and IE.

Anyone else have seen this?

Thanks again,
Gabriel.