[openstack-i18n-de] resign from translation team

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Tue Sep 1 08:21:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

long story short, as most of you know SUSE had stopped building new
products based on OpenStack last year, we're just maintaining what was
released. For me that means to refocus onto other technology areas and.
Frankly, I've anyway not done too much translation work over the last
months so I want to move on and close that chapter, and give someone
else the opportunity to step up. There was no administrative work
recently either, still I'm in charge for user setup and reviews in
Zanata, and probably this mailing list.

Anyone here who can grab the ball and continue running? I must say I'm
not familiar how such ownership is supposed to be transferred, maybe
Frank knows?

    Robert
~
~