[OpenStack-docs] Excited to contribute to the docs!

Petra Sargent psargent at redhat.com
Fri Mar 31 18:35:23 UTC 2017

Thanks Lana and Anne for the quick reply! I will move the bug to
​'​
Fix
​R​
elease
​d'​
and take a look at the other bugs too!!
~
​Petra​

--

PETRA SARGENT

TECHNICAL WRITER, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND ENGAGEMENT (CEE)

Red Hat  <https://www.redhat.com/>

100 E. Davie Street

Raleigh, NC 27601

psargent at redhat.com   | IRC:  petra