[OpenStack-docs] Excited to contribute to the docs!

Petra Sargent psargent at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 20:25:57 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I would love to start contributing to the docs and have assigned a couple
of bugs to me.  I assigned myself some low-hanging-fruit bugs to get me
started.

I am looking at #1488215 Add evaluator for event alarm
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1488215> in
openstack-manuals and  have questions/comments:

The bugs states ->add a new evaluator for event-driven alarm evaluation.
Affects : http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/telemetry-alarms.html

I reviewed the docs and it looks like a new evaluator has been documented
to me.  Could someone point me in the right direction? Am I looking at the
correct place?

Please let me know if should start contributing with this bug or I can
contribute in another way!

Thanks!
Petra