[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] ToC arrangement

Darren Chan (AU) darren.chan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 28 22:23:22 UTC 2017

Thanks Alex. I have a few other suggestions:

* Remove the search heading and link under the TOC. There's already a
search field in the page header.

* Is there a way to remove or hide the section links at the top of the
index page? I don't think it's needed either.

Cheers,

Darren

On 29/3/17, 1:03 am, "Alexandra Settle" <a.settle at outlook.com> wrote:

>    If we change it, let's change it everywhere.
>
>    So, make a single change that updates all manuals in
>openstack-manuals -
>    and another one  for security guide and one for the api-site manuals.
>
>    So far, there's no change up to show how it could look otherwise. Why
>    not create a WIP change for one guide that just rearranges and show
>that
>    - and then let's discuss more? If everybody is fine, amend and change
>all..
>
>Using Darren¹s patch as an example again:
>https://review.openstack.org/#/c/450084/
>
>I edited the ops-guide/index file and here¹s the build:
>http://docs-draft.openstack.org/84/450084/6/check/gate-openstack-manuals-t
>ox-doc-publish-checkbuild/79c1a84//publish-docs/ops-guide/index.html
>
>I admit, that¹s messy. Probably not what we want. We can edit thisŠ
>Thoughts overall though?
>
>Alex

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.