[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] ToC arrangement

Olena Logvinova ologvinova at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 28 14:27:21 UTC 2017

On the Index page, the second-level small headings of Glossary make the
page look too empty.
The same happens with the left-hand TOC panel. Not sure if we can hide the
second-level headings in Glossary.

But overall, having Glossary inside the TOC looks logical, as far as I am
concerned.

Olena

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com>
wrote:

>     If we change it, let's change it everywhere.
>
>     So, make a single change that updates all manuals in openstack-manuals
> -
>     and another one  for security guide and one for the api-site manuals.
>
>     So far, there's no change up to show how it could look otherwise. Why
>     not create a WIP change for one guide that just rearranges and show
> that
>     - and then let's discuss more? If everybody is fine, amend and change
> all..
>
> Using Darren’s patch as an example again: https://review.openstack.org/#
> /c/450084/
>
> I edited the ops-guide/index file and here’s the build:
> http://docs-draft.openstack.org/84/450084/6/check/gate-
> openstack-manuals-tox-doc-publish-checkbuild/79c1a84//
> publish-docs/ops-guide/index.html
>
> I admit, that’s messy. Probably not what we want. We can edit this…
> Thoughts overall though?
>
> Alex

Best regards,
Olena Logvinova,
Technical Writer | Mirantis | 38, Nauki av., Kharkiv, Ukraine
ologvinova at mirantis.com