[OpenStack-docs] Ocata branch creation

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Mar 21 15:43:47 UTC 2017

Hi Maria,

I just brought this up with Lana (as install guide team lead) and Brian, who is working on that patch.

I would like to branch at the end of this week (slightly later than the schedule). I think we’re in relatively good shape to do so, but that patch *needs* to go in first if we can. It appears we have a solid workaround for the CentOS issue, and Ubuntu and SLES are fully installable at the present time.

Brian and Lana – I defer to you both :)

Thanks,

Alex