[OpenStack-docs] [Openstack-docs] [arch-guide] Archiving the Arch Guide

Darren Chan dazzachan at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 3 00:38:34 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

In the Arch Guide spec [1], one of the work items is to unpublish the
current Arch Guide, and publish the draft Arch Guide to docs.o.o. to
hopefully generate more interest in completing the guide.

I would like to also archive the current Arch Guide rather than deleting
it. Alexandra made a good suggestion: we could put the Arch Guide in a
"to-be-archived" directory, then archive it once the archiving
mechanism/structure is in place.

Does anyone have any objections to this approach?

Cheers,

Darren

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/436747/