[OpenStack-docs] HA Guide session

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Mar 2 09:55:39 UTC 2017

The working session we had at the PTG was based off this spec and blueprint. I genuinely see no further reason to add another spec and blueprint. What we have is what we still trying to achieve.

My only potential suggestion would be to update the pre-existing specification with the new work items and rename the blueprint to further indicate its true intentions :)