[OpenStack-docs] HA Guide session

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Mar 2 09:49:58 UTC 2017

Are you referring to

    http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/ocata/improve-ha-guide.html

or suggesting that we should create an additional spec just for the
restructuring?  The latter sounds a bit overkill to me, but I'm not
really familiar enough with the workflows for my opinion to carry much
weight (I'm still not 100% clear why both blueprints *and* specs are
required in general ...)