[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] Pike release managers

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Jun 1 15:33:21 UTC 2017

Hi team,

As we have done in the past, I am looking for two volunteers from the doc team (including CPLs from other teams!) to put their hand up to help me out with the release process.

Thanks to our amazing team, we have everything documented in our Contributor Guide [1] and it has been fairly well tested – meaning hopefully a smooth release!

So, who’s interested? ☺ This is a great way to get more involved, and get a bit deeper into the project ☺

Cheers,

Alex

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/release.html