[OpenStack-docs] Strategic discussion regarding the future of documentation for EOL releases

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jul 27 18:47:39 UTC 2017

The audience for this discussion should include a lot of people who are
not on this mailing list. I'm going to reply in more detail and move it
to openstack-dev. I will refer back to this part of the thread, but
please let's have most of the conversation over there.

Doug

Excerpts from 's message of 2017-07-26 07:42:38 -0400: