[OpenStack-docs] Doc team meeting cancelled

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Jul 13 15:12:35 UTC 2017

With one hour to go, unfortunately I am going to have to cancel the meeting this week.

I apologise for the change! Although, an alarming number of you just emailed me letting me know you couldn’t make it anyway… Haha!

See you all online :)

On 7/13/17, 2:37 PM, "Anne Gentle" <annegentle at justwriteclick.com> wrote:

    So sorry, I cannot today. If it were a normal meeting week I could though. :)

    Anne

    On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 6:22 AM, Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com> wrote:
    > Naturally I’ve just realized I have a meeting conflict with my work
    > schedule.
    >

    > Is someone able to chair this meeting for me? I’ll update the schedule and
    > be online.
    >

    > From: Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com>
    > Date: Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 2:18 PM
    > To: "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org"
    > <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>
    > Subject: [OpenStack-docs] Doc team meeting today
    >

    > Hey everyone,
    >

    > The docs meeting will continue today in #openstack-meeting as scheduled
    > (Today, Thursday at 16:00 UTC). For more details, and the agenda, see the
    > meeting page: -
    > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting
    >

    > The meeting chair will be me! Hope you can all make it :)
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > Alex

    Read my blog: justwrite.click
    Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com