[OpenStack-docs] Congratulations to our new PTL!

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Mon Jan 30 09:46:24 UTC 2017

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you all (more), and hopefully achieving some awesome goals in Pike ☺
Thank you to Lana for your leadership over the last 4 cycles, you have been an inspiration ☺

If anyone has anything they would like to discuss with me, feel free to email or ping me anytime.
IRC: asettle

Also for those that are unaware – I am in the UK, London, UTC+00:00. That being said, meetings times will not change ☺

Thanks again everyone,

Alex