[OpenStack-docs] HTTPS working for developer and docs sites

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 26 22:13:50 UTC 2017

As promised, now that the developer and docs sites are running on
servers under our control, we've gotten HTTPS versions of them
available:

    https://developer.openstack.org/
    https://docs.openstack.org/

I'm refraining from making a broader announcement since I figure we
first want to make sure the Docs team has an opportunity to check
those out and confirm everything's working as intended. So far I'm
aware we need to fix our template for
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/ (already in progress) to not
reference thematic elements from other sites over HTTP.

Once everything checks out, we should also discuss whether it makes
sense to begin permanently redirecting all HTTP URLs to HTTPS for
these sites, but we wanted to approach that as a separate step for
safety's sake.
--
Jeremy Stanley