[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-docs][i18n] PTG etherpad

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Mon Jan 23 13:22:11 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we have our etherpad up for our joint PTG planning efforts: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-pike

If you are UNABLE to attend the PTG, but would still like to discuss an idea or concern with the team, I have included a third heading for those that would remotely like to attend a session to talk. Please include your name and topic (if applicable) to the list.

We would like to include as many participants as we can, and will endeavor to accommodate all if possible.

At the moment we are just gathering interest. Planning to include those that are remote can commence after the PTL elections and closer to the date of the PTG.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you,

Alex