[OpenStack-docs] [Contributor Guide] GUI elements markup

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Sun Feb 26 22:51:13 UTC 2017

Actually, I seem to recall Brian bringing this up in the past at some point. It's a styling issue, so it should be relatively easy to fix (or at least update the Contributor Guide to mention that it doesn't change the style).

I'd raise a bug in the tools queue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-doc-tools