[OpenStack-docs] Release team prep: 22 Feb 0900 UTC

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Feb 22 21:47:11 UTC 2017

I'm very pleased to announce that Ocata is live! https://docs.openstack.org/

Thank you to our release managers Brian and Mariia, who have done all the heavy lifting over the past week or so to get the patches up and running and ready to go. Thanks to Alex and Anne for all your support and assistance, and especially for fixing those last-minute issues on the site. Thanks also to Andreas and Kato-san, for everything that you do behind the scenes to make things just work. But, most of all, thank you to everyone on the docs team, for patches, reviews, bug triaging, and just being generally fun to be around. You all own this release: https://www.openstack.org/software/ocata/

Let's do this again sometime ;)

On 22/02/17 19:16, Lana Brindley wrote:
> On 22/02/17 17:08, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> On 02/22/2017 01:20 AM, Lana Brindley  wrote:
>>> Hi release team!
>>>
>>> Just trying to get my ducks in a row for the release event tonight! Brian and I will be online in our evening, around 0900UTC, just checking through the last few things and making sure everything is ready to go. Hopefully we can see Andreas and Mariia around that time, and they can then work with Alex (on UTC-5) when she comes online to push the last few patches around 1400/1500UTC (when Brian and I should be safely tucked up in bed).
>>
>> Sorry, I'm travelling today and might be without internet at that time ;(
>
> No worries, we're in really good shape :)
>

>>> Anyone who wants to watch on and join in the fun is welcome, see you in #openstack-doc :)
>>
>> In the past, we merged anything we had prior to it - and only the front page update at that time. And it looks we're on the same track there, so that single change should be fine and I'm happy to see a core self +2A anything as needed,
>
> Yep, same. We shouldn't need to, though.

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
http://lanabrindley.com