[OpenStack-docs] HA Guide session

Chason Chan chen.xing at 99cloud.net
Wed Feb 22 03:56:19 UTC 2017

Hi Alex and Hutchinson,

Thanks for your reply! Alex, could you please sent the link to your video conferencing software one hour early?

I need to test its connectivity in advance. :)

Thanks!

Chason

Hi Chason!

The working session for the HA-Guide is Wednesday, 3:00pm-4:00pm EST. See rooms schedule here: https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Pike-PTG-Discussion-Rooms. For those at the PTG, it is being held in Macon.

All aside from timing in Alex’s response is a go! Look out for the link tomorrow.

Thanks Alex for setting this up!

Ianeta