[OpenStack-docs] Ocata release notes

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Feb 20 00:56:04 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

We're now only a couple of days away from release, and we really need to get your release notes in TODAY.

Still missing are:

* API Guides
* Architecture Design Guide
* Contributor guide
* High availability guide
* Installation guide
* Operations guide
* Security Guide
* Training guides
* Training labs
* User guides
* Translations

If, like me, you've been putting this off, you need to do it TODAY.

If you think your guide doesn't need relnotes, please let Mariia, Brian, or myself know, so we will stop hassling you.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer