[OpenStack-docs] openstack-doc-tools on Launchpad

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Feb 16 13:48:50 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:29 AM, Brian Moss <kallimachos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 February 2017 at 17:26, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2017-02-16 05:33, Brian Moss  wrote:
>> > Theme bugs in openstackdocstheme and tools bugs in openstack-doc-tools
>> > works for me if it suits everyone else. Andreas, did you have any
>> thoughts?
>> >
>> > Brian
>>
>> I suggest to use one queue - less to review. But feel free to experiment
>> ;)
>>

> Agreed. Let's keep openstackdocstheme closed, and put all the theme and
> tools issues into openstack-doc-tools. Anne already has a patch up in
> relation to this, and I will get some more up tomorrow.

I couldn't figure out how to delete a Launchpad project, but on
launchpad.net/openstackdocstheme everything is already disabled.

Andreas, might have to be you who deletes the Launchpad/openstackdocstheme
since you created it?

Thanks for wrangling it all, Brian.
Anne

--

Read my blog: justwrite.click <https://justwriteclick.com>
Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com