[OpenStack-docs] Install Guides - Linking to plugin based guides

darren chan dazzachan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 14 23:11:20 UTC 2017

Hi Graham,
Links to non-core services install guides are added in /openstack-manuals/doc/install-guide/source/additional-services.rst. In the index file, you can't reference files located in another repo.
That said, Brian Moss has created a remoteinclude Sphinx extension which includes remote standalone files https://kallimachos.github.io/chios/. I think there would be value in extending this functionality to also include remote index files. This would enable all project install guides to be listed on the index page.

Cheers,
Darren