[OpenStack-docs] openstack-doc-tools on Launchpad

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:44:17 UTC 2017

Hi all,

There is an openstack-doc-tools [1] project in Launchpad. It asks reporters
to file bugs in openstack-manuals [2]. The openstackdocstheme project in
Launchpad does the same thing [3].

For the openstackdocstheme project, bug reporting has been disabled. This
ensures that reporters will file theme bugs in openstack-manuals.

For the openstack-doc-tools project, bug reporting is still enabled. This
means that some tools bugs are reported in openstack-manuals, and some in
openstack-doc-tools.

I propose that we migrate the existing bugs in openstack-doc-tools to
openstack-manuals, then disable bug reporting in openstack-doc-tools.

Please let me know if you think this is a good/bad idea.

Cheers,

Brian

[1] https://launchpad.net/openstack-doc-tools
[2] https://launchpad.net/openstack-manuals