[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-docs] Hi, Mailling List!

Chason Chan chason.chan at foxmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:18:47 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Following Lana's advice, let me introduce myself to mailling list.

You may have seen my name before, my name is Chason Chan (chen.xing). I have been working at 99cloud as a Technical Service Engineer since 2015. I'm based in Beijing (UTC+0800). For this reason I've never been to the meetings. Let's say hello at the next meeting, I will join you as soon as possible. :)

As you can see, I have been contributing since Liberty release. The overwhelming majority of my patches is to fix bugs. As a result of my routine work, the Install Guide and Configuration Reference are my particular focus. To test the configuration steps is my interest.

That's a little about myself and I'm looking forward to work together with you!

Thanks,

Chason