[OpenStack-docs] Asking for detailed API documents about Trove backups

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Feb 9 02:24:07 UTC 2017

Yes, looks like those calls are not documented. This was noted in this
review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/356631/ but I think the team has
not yet addressed the gap. Clustering is also missing.

I'd like to get this tracked. On that page, please log a bug by clicking
the "bug" icon and fill out the bug form.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 8:01 PM, Zhang Fan <zh.f at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if it is proper that I mail to you guys asking for help.
> If my mail causing any annoyance , please accept my sincere apology.
>
> I am new to Trove, trying to find more detail about Trove backup API
> documents via https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/database/ ,but
> nothing has been achieved.
> I find backup commands and scheduled backup commands in python-troveclient
> (https://github.com/openstack/python-troveclient ), but  as far as I
> know,  isn't  scheduled-backup just a blueprint ?
>
> Hope you guys can help me out and give me more information about Trove
> backup API documents.
>
> Thanks.

Read my blog: justwrite.click <https://justwriteclick.com>
Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com