[OpenStack-docs] Bug Triager Schedule

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Wed Feb 1 15:07:05 UTC 2017

Great ☺

Let’s look at implementing this to coincide with the beginning of the Pike release.

From: Brian Moss <kallimachos at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 30, 2017 at 10:12 PM
To: OpenStack Manuals <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-docs] Bug Triager Schedule

On 30 January 2017 at 23:30, Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com<mailto:a.settle at outlook.com>> wrote:
    > Most of the triage blocks above seem to be roughly two weeks, so how about
    > making the role rotate every two weeks, coinciding with the Doc Team IRC
    > meeting? That way we can have a section of the meeting where the outgoing
    > triager can provide a brief summary of bug activity for the previous two
    > weeks, while the new triager is identified and handed over to for the
    > coming two weeks.

    > Sticking to a regular length of time rather than trying to tie it to
    > release milestones should make it easier to manage.

    > Thanks!

    > John

Although I originally liked Joe’s idea with the release schedule, syncing the release schedule.
I think organizing the triaging role at the meeting makes sense.

Thoughts?

Simple is good. Fortnightly rotation sounds efficient.
B.

    Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy<http://www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy> - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com<mailto:abuse at rackspace.com> and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.