[OpenStack-docs] FW: [openstack-dev] [all][Elections] Nominations for OpenStack PTLs (Project Team Leads) are now open

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Aug 1 10:37:55 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As most of you already know, due to other commitments with work I am unable to stand for a second release as PTL for the OpenStack manuals team.

This is of great sadness to me, as I have had a wonderful cycle working with you all :(

We have achieved some seriously big stuff for Pike. I am incredibly proud of where we are, and how far we have come. From the beginning of the Pike cycle – running around in circles, unsure of our future, to now having completed one of the biggest migrations in OpenStack history.

However, it is now time for the next individual to stand up and take the helm: https://releases.openstack.org/pike/schedule.html#q-ptl-nomination The self-nominations for Queens are open.

I am looking forward to working with the next leader of our team! There are lots of things we have yet to accomplish, and some big changes still to come.

Thank you all,

Alex