[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] Update OpenStack logos

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Apr 19 14:04:55 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I believe I've got the necessary changes in this review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/406450/

I think it's ready to go, and we can do a release once the patch merges.
It'll count as a completion for one of the tasks on the spec for unifying
the themes: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/454346/

Thanks -
Anne