[OpenStack-docs] Spec for tools and theme documentation

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 04:47:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

For quite a while I've had the desire to update and consolidate the
documentation for openstack-doc-tools and openstackdocstheme. At the
moment, we have content in the Contributor Guide and split across the two
repositories in various README files.

I've proposed the following spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/454448

Although I've proposed a new OpenStack Documentation Tools Guide, I'm not
so concerned about where exactly the content lives so much as I am about
making sure it is not duplicated and that it is maintained. To that end
I've included a couple of alternatives in the spec that I think are also
reasonable solutions.

If you have a spare minute, please have a look and leave your comments.

Cheers,

Brian