[OpenStack-docs] Networking guide deployment examples

Olena Logvinova ologvinova at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 29 13:47:29 UTC 2016

Hi Matt,

Our plan for cutting the stable/newton branch of documentation is the same
we had for Mitaka - 1-2 weeks after release.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm working on a major rewrite of the networking guide deployment examples
> [1] to structure them in more of a "building blocks" fashion of increasing
> complexity using both reference mechanism drivers, Open vSwitch and Linux
> bridge. I originally wrote the patch to cover Mitaka for easy backporting
> with a plan to immediately update the content for Newton prior to the
> release of Newton. However, writing the patch has proven extremely
> difficult and time consuming for one person due to extensive development
> and testing of each deployment example. Thus, I can't complete the patch
> prior to the release of Newton. Do we intend to wait several weeks after
> release of Newton to cut the stable/newton branch of documentation?

Best regards,
Olena Logvinova,
Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv | 38, Nauki av., Kharkiv
ologvinova at mirantis.com | +380950903196