[OpenStack-docs] New meeting time for Training guides team

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:24:43 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Thanks lot for raising up this issue, Ildiko!

Before I answer my poll, I have briefly investigated on time conflicts
with other IRC meetings from time candidates in Doodle poll.
Please refer to my investigation results:

1) Fine for training-guides IRC meeting time change (no conflicts with
other IRC meetings)

: Monday - 1200UTC
: Monday - 1300UTC
: Tuesday - 1200UTC
: Thursday - 1200UTC
: Friday - 1200UTC
: Friday - 1300UTC

2) Conflicts in #openstack-meeting channel

Tuesday - 1300UTC
: Senlin Team Meeting
  > http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Senlin_Team_Meeting

Wednesday - 1200UTC